Friday, May 21, 2010

Abhishek Bachchan Interview Next Upcoming Coming Movies News




Latest Abhishek Bachchan News 2010
:-

(1) As per Latest Abhishek Bachchan Interviews 2010, he said that,

Chennai is one of my most favorite cities in the world. I have great memories here. From my childhood, when we used to accompany my father to his shoots here, and now when I come down here for my films.

I love making movies. I love being around creative people.

I enjoyed TV very much. The game show’s success was like the icing on the cake. I wouldn’t mind doing more TV.

Hottest Kareena Kapoor was my first co-star. That’s something that I will always hold very dear to my heart. I would love to work with her again.

Mediums like blog and micro blog allow you to converse directly with your audience. It’s nice to get their point of view. But, that still doesn’t mean that you can’t keep things private. What you post is up to you.

(2) As per Latest Bollywood News, Many know that Bollywood Bold Actor Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbachchan) is a big fan of Twitter and regularly makes fans smile with his tweets. He certainly had an exciting one today, “Ladies and gentlemen. HE IS HERE!!! Big B in da house!!!! @srbachchan welcome Pa. Show him the love tweeps!!!”

(3) As per Latest Bollywood Hot News, Abhishek Bachchan Upcoming Next Film Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey in which Hottest Deepika Padukone in lead roles is a period film on the 1930's Chittagong Uprising and is based on Manini Chatterjee's book 'Do And Die'.While Abhishek Bachchan's look in the film was revealed a few months ago, here is a sneak peek at Deepika Padukone's get-up in the film.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP