Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Akshay Kumar Latest News 2010 – Upcoming Next Movie Release Patiala House Action Replayy

Latest Akshay Kumar News 2010:-

(1) In Akshay Kumar Next FilmPatiala House’, He is playing the role of a British Sikh corner-shop worker from Southall who is also a talented pace bowler and dreams of playing for England.

As per Latest Akshay Kumar Interviews 2010 about his next release he said that,
“They don’t believe on set when I say I’ve only been practicing for a couple of months. They think I’ve been bowling for India on the sly for years or something, bless ’em. I’ve shot quite a lot of movies in London now, so I’m used to how everyone works here now. The English technicians are so nice and easy to get on with. I love their humor and they all seem to be called Dave.”

(2) For Akshay Kumar Next Release named ‘Action Replayy’, as per Akshay Kumar Comments, he said that,

“It’s a very special film for me for many reasons. This is my tribute to the '70s that was the greatest retro era. I was kicked with the idea because I’m entering the time in cinema where my father-in-law (Rajesh Khanna) was a superstar. It is my fifth film with Vipul and definitely another one to remember. Ash and I had a brief romantic interlude in Director Raj Kumar Santoshi’s Khakee, but Action Replayy is our first romantic comedy together. Believe me, I was blushing through the making and there’s a lot I wish to tell my audience about. But Vipul wants me to keep things under wraps for the moment.”

(3) As per Latest Bollywood News, Bollywood Bold Actor Akshay Kumar shares screen space with mother-in-law Hottest Dimple Kapadia in the movie and sources reveal that Akki has planned out a grand family reunion treat for Dimple Kapadia on her Birthday, which falls on June 8.

Twinkle Khanna, Rinke Khanna and kids will fly to London to celebrate the big occasion.


On her last birthday, Bollywood Khiladi Actor Akshay Kumar threw a grand party at his bungalow in Juhu.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP