Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Shahid Kapoor News - New follower of Perfectionist Aamir Khan

Latest Shahid Kapoor News 2010:-

Shahid Kapoor Upcoming Movies 2010:-

Badmaash Company Release Date 7 May, 2010, Milenge Milenge, Mausam

(1) As per Current Bollywood News, Shahid Kapoor shows towards his work and his sudden change of behavior from a very hyper active guy, to a balanced and thoughtful guy, is fast making people in the industry compare him with the deadly Aamir Khan. Even Bollywood Bold Actor Shahid Kapoor’s style of talking, his mannerisms and his dedication towards his job, all point to the distinct similarity between the two.

(2) In Latest Shahid Kapoor Interviews 2010 about his Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 named “Badmaash Company”, he said that,

“I think I always wanted to be a good boy, but I think inherently I have a 'badmaash' (naughty) streak in me. That's why I love doing this role. This is my escape route. What I couldn't do in my childhood, (I'm) doing it in films”

(3) As per Latest Bollywood Gupshup, the Shahid Kapoor Next Film with Hottest Sonam Kapoor named “Mausam”, which is being directed by his father - veteran actor Pankaj Kapoor -, will be shot in Edinburgh. The first shooting schedule will be two months long at Edinburgh, after which the film will be shot in Punjab and Mumbai. Shahid plays the role of an air force pilot in the film, which is slated to go on floor by end May, 2010.

As per Hot Shahid Kapoor Comments about Bollywood Upcoming Hindi Films 2010 named “Mausam”, he said that, “I am really looking forward to working in my dad's film. I play the role of an air force pilot in the film.”

(4) Shahid Kapoor Next Movie will be 'Milenge Milenge' opposite Hot Kareena Kapoor. He is also working in his father Pankaj Kapoor's directorial venture 'Mausam'.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP