Saturday, April 23, 2011

Kareena Kapoor Fashion Style Sense - Shobha De will publish book on it

(1) Well Known Writer Shobha De will publish book on especially about Kareena Kapoor Fashion Style and Sense without anything about her personal life.

As per Latest Kareena Kapoor Interviews, she said that, “It is not going to be an autobiography or anything. I wouldn’t want my life to be completely read by everyone. It has nothing to do with my personal life or the way I am.”

“I’ve not even lived my life completely the way I want to. I don’t want it to be merely an interesting read for sure. There’s more to me than just that. It will help the youngsters put things together in terms of fashion.”

(2) About her Upcoming Movie of Director Reema Kagti which is still untitled Opposite Aamir Khan:- This 30 years old Bollywood Actress said about that, “Journalism is all about sensationalism in today’s time, it’s not much about writing, and that’s the truth and it’s sad. Maybe 30 years later, I’ll write my biography.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP