Monday, September 12, 2011

Kareena Kapoor Chats – marriage with Saif Ali Khan in definitely in her mind


As per Latest Kareena Kapoor Interviews, read below what she is saying,

“Yes, we’ve heard it too (laughs). Well, Saif and I are personally committed to each other so yes, even though I feel that we don’t need a paper to formalize our feelings for each other, marriage is definitely on our minds.”

“All I can say is that we are both going in that direction, but at present we are only concentrating on our professional commitment that’s our film together. We never hid our relationship, so when marriage will happen, we will let the world know too.”
“Well, you never know… but I won’t say no either.”

“We’ll celebrate once Salman’s back. I am craving for a break, but working with Saif makes it easier to not miss the break too much.”

“Well, I’m glad our pairing has worked, but the previous films didn’t have a scope for this kind of chemistry anyways.”

“I don’t know about him, but for me it’s best with Saif, even though it’s hard to choose among the others. They are all so different, as are the films.”

“Where’s the competition? I have always been happy in my own space and the only competition is from my own self. The others can worry about being on top. I’m happy balancing work and my personal life and not sacrificing one for the other.”

At 19th September Saif-Kareena Bollywood Couple will be attending Burberry’s Spring Summer 2012 show and will be in the front row for this event.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP