Friday, March 16, 2012

Aamir Khan Birthday 2012 – with 47th Years old Age



Instead of takes a holiday on his birthday and relaxes at home with family, Aamir Khan worked as his new TV show in the offing.

For the first time in his career, however, he has mentally prepared everyone at home that he would be working this birthday.

As per Latest Aamir Khan Interviews, he said that,

"I am humbled that you all are here to wish me. My day starts with you, with your good wishes."

"I would thank God who has given me all the success and happiness that god has showered on me in my personal life. We were recently blessed with a kid named Azad so I am thankful to god."

"Talaash is very close to my heart. Earlier, we were trying to release it in January. Then we announced it for June. Now, the date has been pushed to either November 30 or December 7. I am sorry for this; I know my fans are waiting for Talaash."

"Reason behind this is the show I was doing. The set caught fire and the entire set was destroyed. So, the show got delayed a bit. So, I am focusing on the show, which is impacting the release date of Talaash."

"Right now my life revolves around the show. My team and me are trying to do something different. I have been working on this show for last two years. This is my life's ambitious project."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP