Saturday, March 24, 2012

Actress Asin Thottumkal Weight Loss - laughed over reports




As per Latest Bollywood Interviews 26 years old Actress Asin Thottumkal said that, “media reports often get blown out of proportion,”

"Even I was surprised when I read that I had lost 10 kgs, and laughed over it.with my friends. I had put on a little bit weight during the shooting of Ready which I thought I should lose. I have lost only 3-4 kilos. Not more than that."

"I think the lines between the two are now blurring. I prefer a performance-oriented strong role in a commercial format. A good role in commercial cinema which is viewed by maximum people is what I like."

"With Ajay Devgan and Abhishek Bachchan on sets, there was some ‘bro-hood’ happening between them. But they have been unsuccessful in pulling any of their pranks on me till now."

"I think I have done whatever I had to in the South Indian Film Industry. Unless I get a different kind of role, there is no point repeating myself. I would prefer to explore new avenues in Bollywood."

"Right now I am concentrating on commercial space. If in commercial space I get a good character, then I will cope up with that. But not deviating from commercial cinema because it reaches out to a larger audience."

Visit my another Latest Bollywood Content about,

Bipasha Basu Childhood Photos

Priyanka Chopra Twitter

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP